PADI SHARK OBSERVER
The experience we have been acquiring during the past years has allowed us to create a specialty recognized by PADI: Shark Observer. This course will help you do bull shark diving in a safe and responsible way.
This course takes 1 to 2 days and includes:
- Introduction to the biology of the bull shark (Carcharhinus Leucas).
- Knowledge review.
- Explanatory video about bull shark diving.
- 2-tank diving tour with no attraction, during which it is possible to observe sharks in their natural habitat, without this being a guarantee.
- 1-tank diving tour with attraction, during which you will learn to observe specific features of sharks (such as gender, wounds, birthmarks, hooks, etc.), know different behaviours and compare them.
- Final exam.
- Certification PADI Shark Observer.
- Open Water certification with a minimum experience of 20 logged dives, or Advanced Open Water certification.
- Good air consumption.
- Good equalization techniques.
Price: 310 USD without rental equipment
340 USD with rental equipment included.
It is important to know that bull sharks visit us between November and March, so only in this period is it possible to take the PADI Shark Observer course.
By taking this course, you will support the Civil Association Saving Our Sharks since for every certification issued, a donation is made.